Will you marry Marie?

They say,

"Kalau masakan terlebih masin, itu ertinya tida lama mau kawin sudah tu.'

yakah?
i cook a super extremely salty bubur kosong ( not really kosong actually, it got telur masin and lobak masin it it). and maybe that the sign of.....?

haha no la.
been viewing a lot of wedding and engagement pictures recently.
and that's why today, i've been searching for Christian wedding song to sesuaikan mood wedding for today. :)



my Sabbath prayer ,
"Lord, it is your hand that deliver me,and also your hands that raise me,
May you bless me with good life, with good healthy families and friends,
I surrender all to you, as i know, you know what the best for me.:)
Bless my parent, sibling, families and friends,
and thank you for the Sabbath day.
In Jesus name.
Amen"



emm.. when will be my day?
Kepada sesiapa yang kehilangan tulang rusuk, ada satu sini terlebih tempat saya. haha

till then,

undukunduk

Comments

Popular Posts