Girdle.. girdle press my fatty

now i know how having a big store of fatty is not col. and to flatten it up is another thing. hope this "tight clothes" will help to trim it up before my best friend and my sis E day. or else i cant fit those "S" gown. Being trying to steal their spotlight! :)

Whatever it is i know that i have my "W" and "R" for accepting this fat nom2.my FAT sister and Fat brothers will be so glad that i finally join their club! my dady who like to see his daughter to gain weight and my mummy and aunt that will be happy that they have partner that will expand their clothes collection! Pinjam meminjam amalan mulia..wahaha.

Apart that , that someone still think i'm the most gorgeous lady in the world. Muaks!

above all, i know God still love me whoever i'm.I promise to be good.

those was the good all figure! so gila glamer!
Today's Inspirational Quote:

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. Thatmyth is more potent than history. That dreams are morepowerful than facts. That hope always triumphs overexperience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And Ibelieve that love is stronger than death."

-- Robert Fulghum 

fat, girdle and love.

and still LOVE won!

till then 
undukunduk

Comments

Popular Posts