Deep Sleep.

I love to sleep. 8 hours is a must for me, and if i need to owe, i won't ever forget to full filling it.

i believe you ever experience this, or maybe give a thought on it. that

1. once u asleep, you will never know if ever you will wake up again.
2. what if the God says " Dear, it's time. come, let me give you a long rest, until i come to wake you up when it's ready." and the moment is NOW, maybe tommorow, or maybe...
3. What shall you wear on your "Death's day"
4. What will your coffin colour be?
5. Where will you be buried?
6. How will you look like?
7. and the biggest of all. WHEN will it be?

thinking about death make you shiver. some may be prepared, but some have no idea on it.

my mumy always warn us with some warning like this ,

bah jan kama kamu terlampau tidur, nanti cepat mati.


mungkin juga betul, sebab kita bukan tau bila masanya kita kena panggil, dan yang pasti, setiap saat, setiap menit setiap jam kita semakin dekat pada saat itu.


i've seen my Nenek last breath, i've seen  funerals and accidents. but how will people witness mine?


how about what left, my laptop, my dress, my shoes,my violin, my PTPTN, and my scrolls and thesis? how will take care of them?


another question will be, am i ready?

No one can answer that. and till now, but for sure. i have an assurance. that only the Almighty and immortal hold the answer.

Lord, let me, be everyday, be prepared,be loving, and be the best for you. so that when the time come, i can rest well, prepared myself for the big day, when You come to bring me to that eternal place.

It call HOPE.

o ya, mumy, dady, sister, brothers families, and friends, and to all that i love, if ever i SLEEP First..

Don't cry, please, it is not forever,
for it just a sleep, a rest from what i borrow.
For what i take, for what i owe,
I sorry for not making it whole.

Don't be sorrow dear, it won't be long,
I'm not belong here, this is not my home,
the day will come, when the trumpet calls,
"come believer, open your eyes,"
the hand of Jesus will bring us home.

Rest in peace , Elisa Marie Paul Ukau, May your soul be well. :)






Comments

Popular Posts