Searchig for a new lappie.

When come to something technical like this . I surrender.
I'm not that gadget freak, and i seldom buy or review anything like this. this is for me to technical. For me ,of course la kan, i prefer something from apple, like Mac book kah. (hehe) but those "Tusin" factor make this an impossible dream to be achieved.

So i opt to something more humble. been searching for brands like Asus and Sony. Asus caught my eye. looks so  "Masculine" enough with that tough body . ouch. i tends to personify stuff based on its look. owh, that judging its performance though its look la u! no good.

My First and current baby is this , which still works so marvellous for me. (Accept for the sound and battery i think, and the dust :p). yalah, everything old got some problem ma. like human also. 
Aspire 3680

Since dady's is Asus, and mumy's is dell, i got my Acer and Dela's with his Compact, so why don't give Sony Vaio a try!

So i'll end up with this. 

15.5 inch VAIO E Series 15 (Black)

CModel:

SVE15129VB

more specifications on this Link.

I been praying for wise decision on this. which ill be spending the rest of my "Final Stage" and 1st real working experience on this machine. finding the right machine to be with is essential to me. God bless or relationship baby.

Hello Oiva. welcome to the world. Please be my good companion kio.

Credit to dady for the budget. :) The budget has left a thousand plus. so i can buy another supportive hardwares and softwares. the rest will be used to upgrade and maintenance and a few bucks will be used for my next mobile tablet which i wanted it to be mobile and light!Asus Vivo tab is something i might get in the future. miahaha...

End of  the search for now. but sooner, with my own $$ ill get you apple. i swear i get you. 

Gadget Sunday.
love undukunduk


Comments

Popular Posts