Welcome Ivoa

Glad to know you doing fine and healthy. saw your profile pic, and you seem thinner, and lagi handsome, which make my heart tergugat.

Anyhow, this is the first blog from my new companions. Mr Ivoa. be a good companion for me a. :)

So how about lately? mine? I been enjoying my rest day at home, starting early everyday, rest well before 12. ( Good girl huh?)


510 am : wake and kacau2 rodwise and Robbie and wait them to be ready.

530 -  545 am : lap badan wise, kasi pakai baju. push them to breakfast and kasi pakai kasut.

before 6 am : iring pegi kereta and say good bye.

6 onwards : House chores, breakfast, cook lunch, tv, radio Bayu. nap

10 pm : sleepy

huhu.. so when is the time to think about the research proposal?

tomorrow never die baby. im just tired. so tired of everything. if ever I have someone to lean my shoulder with and tell my whole thinking , ill be so much happy.

mixed feeling. really want a great long break from everything.

undukunduk

Comments

Popular Posts