Happy Birthday Marie!

Marie. Its your birthday!

It is? really? i don't know why, getting birthday wishes these past recent years make me so nervous and frightful. I tried as much as i can to avoid anyone to wish me. Tried as much as possible to avoid meeting people, and stay at home to be as timid as a mouse.

Maybe because of the increasing number, and the more "mature" i will look .

Age is about the responsibilities. The bigger the number define and sometimes being jugged as "What" you have become, the "Who" you have become, the " How" you have become, not forgetting the " Where" you are now.

27 years and WHO ARE YOU?

Being jobless, being indecisive is suck. Not forgetting how the comparison made between others . yes. i said it.

Ok. Stop Marie. Birthday girl should be happy, right?

Well then, for one day, just one day, stop thinking so much and be happy will you? :)



Happy Birthday unduk unduk! May all your wishes come true!
Be wiser , stronger, believer , patient, and loving always.

P/s: Thank you LORD Jesus for not giving up on me. I BELIEVE in your BIGGER plan on me. :)

Lots of love,
undukunduk on birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts