Quotes alive.

huhu. i have failed my 3 days "a day a blog challenge " and here are the summary of the itinerary for the past 3 days.

Saturday : Church and Home.
Sunday : Pertarakan Wilayah 11 ( Rodwise participate Syarahan and get 2nd place, Robbie participate syarahan and sajak and got 1st in both competition)
Monday : Doom day. Kesilapan pada kertas soalan ( i hate myself ) , MQA rushing thing and editing blog day. feeling so tense this day. Hate you monday.

After a good night sleep last night, i wake up to see the world in new perception. forget the sadness behind and start my new day.

my first article today would from ZEN pencil. i super loving his illustration in everything! As im the big fan of QUOTES, im always super excited to see the quotes with illustrated awesome graphic. check it out this super awesome link redirect to zenpencils.

There are so many cool posters from Zen and you may get free poster in 3MB when you join the Zen Pencils community! This is one of them.




and this remind me of my puppy love which i strive hard in every exam to win and grabs his attention, and end up knowing him marrying somebody else, but i did earn my gift to myself. :)




These posters always make me think and realize that life allowed us to learn everyday.

I can only choose one life in this world. not 2 but one. Although decision may sounds hard.


Thanks Gavin for the beautiful illustration , May God bless you with beautiful life together with your beautiful talent.


O lord. Give me wisdom to choose everyday, the best that you want me to be.
Amen

Love undukunduk




Comments

Popular Posts