Hello there February !

Hello there,

yes it is monday blues. especially when you just come back from a long CNY 1 week break. nasib baik student masih cuti, jadi minggu ni rilek2 dulu online sambil minum milo depan komputer.huhuhu

ok, just to update on what happening this February. beside my teaching routine, this month is a month ( precisely actually end of last month) i get the most long waited PTD result. Syukur. All praises to GOD that finally after my 3rd attempt attending interview, i manage to nailed it! :)


this long awaited journey started 2 years back. i received an invitation to sit for the PTD exam when im still the RA for Dr Mazwin, I managed to passed on my first attempt and after 3 months i been called for the interview. 

There been a lot of thing come in and out of my mind pasal benda ni. What if i been posted to somewhere far again this time. how will this thing be? will it be hard? how and how.. But then, i need to constantly remind myself that changes is crucial for me to grow, expand and this is the part to be "GREAT".

ok, just go with the flow then. :) currently, im still waiting for the surat tawaran or email regarding this thing, and hopefully the timing is right with the school calender. kesian juga budak2 tiba2 gantung tiada tukang take over.

nway, congratulation for my cousin Pastor Eric Roy for the recent wedding, next my cousin ephraim and me... waaaahhh. now im getting nervous. huhu

till next time. 

lots of pendo,
undukunduk

Comments

Popular Posts