11 days before resigning

reached early as usual. preparing my milo and oat for energy as i have 2 exam to invigilate today. Look at my stuff and table.

My gosh! to many to kemas. i need to start now. huhu. The new lecturer is coming for second interview today. hope she is all fine helping me for smooth transfer,

o well, did i mentioned i went to dentist yesterday. Despite having my teeth "Re constructed" ( re tampal balik) im quite happy to hear that the dentist puji me on my clean and healthy teeth and gum. After 3 days of unknown toothache symptom which actually make my cheekbone to get swollen,  the dentist then decided my tooth need to be X-ray and decide to buka balik tampalan and ganti with white paste. she said maybe the discomfort caused by both teeth punya tampalan besi. Hope its ok this time, although i still feel that i still termakan the cebisan tampalan. huhu

2014 durian season at Roy's Grandma place, Malanggang Kiulu.
That my Tanakwagu Dusun! :)


nway, have a great productive day ahead Elisa! be blessed!

lots of pendo,
undukunduk

Comments

Popular Posts