Marie is 30 and Marie is married! (2nd October 2016)

Yeha! so happy to be back in writing. has been krik2 (cricket sound) for such a long time.

New updates? ya, i am 30 and im back as a married woman! yeha, another milestone in my life.

Guess life gonna bring me to another level in life.

That's me with my gorgeous orchid + yellow and peach roses bouquet by my dear florist friend mini (TLC florist) and make up by the talented xiao wei !

Some brides stress, some don't. I think I'm a serene bride. Charlene, Princess of Monaco

yakah? ececeh. ada la nervous sikit. but keep on reminding myself to enjoy the moment as much as i can. For a wedding to be perfect, i guess is everyone dream, but the only thing you can do as all dressed up bride is to stay calm to ensure your makeup xda hilang. huhu.

Praise God all gone well and now im officially Mrs Alex.

Lots of pictures to share soon. till then!

with lots of love,
undukundukukanu






Comments

Popular Posts