Post wall climbing session + Meet Ibu Irina from Ukraine!

So here i'm enjoying my late night supper (bubur campur semua) after a session of wall climbing. I'm glad that i managed to climb 4 walls today. yeha!

I met a new friend from Ukraine today at church, and i managed to do feet washing and holy communion also with her. At first i tried avoid the session with her as im afraid that she might be unconfortable to do it with me(same to me too, actually :p ) my inner me then whisper why not, since she has no partner.

i offered myself to take the lead. As i was washing her feet, i saw 2 fresh new blisters on both of her feet. without asking much on that, i threw some questions to break the silence. Only to found out that she is a single mother with 1 daughter and 2 sons. she is here to find a better living away from his chaotic country .

I was surprised that she actually walked almost 1 hour from her home to reach church, and explained that the blisters are resulted from his journey. pity her. I offered her a ride if she want to attend church next time.

ibu Elisa dan ibu Irina
She is currently looking for job as she wanted to live here in Malaysia . We all pray that she can find a job as soon as possible as she has 2 children with her here in Malaysia. We somehow suggested that she might one day organized a basic sewing class for us to learn basic sewing that how we can do to show our moral support.  

ok, im off to bath and zzz..

Love, 
undukunduk ukau 

Comments

Popular Posts