do you care?

Yes . i'm sad.i've cried,and you? i don't know. you probably smiling, happily to the world. hatred,sadness, it all for me? is that fair?

i not supposed to say harsh word. i'm not taught to do that to others. it's prayer that i should give. pray that one day you will understand. how's things will comes around to you one day. and for me as well.

yes i'm sad. so what. Yes i cried, and again SO WHAT!

now i believe how the typical, will remain the typical. now i believe that is in you, and stay in you.

it's too late to regret right now. just go away. what is past is past. please. go.

I want to have my life, do things i like, live my thought, have lots of new friends.

i admit, i always admire your courage, your ambition, your care before, but now you are not who you used to be. so now,just go.

i'm not perfect, and sincerely from the bottom of my heart. i would like to apologize for everything that happen, everything that i owe, everything that i said and promised before. You will find someone better, without much effort to teach, not that different and most of all not that JIJIK!

Even though you never apologize. if you do, i always a forgiver. but i can't forgive myself for the decision.bye Raydria, Mumy will always love and pray for you.

Selamat hari raya sayang, maaf zahir dan batin.

Lot's of pendo,
unduk unduk


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts