Vitamin for your health!



Say hello to Ms Spirulina. she just joined the group of my fellow supplement yesterday, together with other list of my face and skin product range. ya, i know, and i announce,im officially broke!!


welcome to the list ms Spirulina. :). you surely cost me much , but i hope you will make me well. ( Cosway Brand) 

His other brother,Ms Vitamin C and Mr Calcium + Magnesium ( Kordell Brand)
Vitamin C is good for healing and brightening your skin, and fight against cold and flu. So as for Calcium, it's good for your bone! while Magnesium helps the absorption of your calcium more efficiently .

Those salesgirl in Cosway really got the sweet voice in advising you to buy more kan. aiyo. lots of reason, like " it worth to buy 2 ,buy 2 free 1, add some more then you get your 5th coupons , and so on la." dush....

yala, i promised myself, this will be my half year stock. next time when the catalog come, i will only glance it once, and wont take pen to "tanda-tanda" hehehe.

my decision to take add on this sprulina is based on my current condition which i haven't been able to get enough meal of vegetable and fruits in my daily diet. this singleness of living + "no fridge at home alasan" make me decide to take sprulina inside my diet. being a partially vegan, i only eat vege , fish and egg in my diet, thus sometime make me boring to repeat the same cycle. :). 

recently, i started to have these symptom back, blackish spot appears at my lips, my skin become more sensitive and my face easily prone to have the blackhead and pimple. then i quickly realized that something wrong on my diet.

so that how i ended up to buy this, mula2 satu sebanarnya, tapi sebab kana influence, i ended up having 3 boxes at a time,  buy 2 free one kunun. tapi biarlah, bukan tidak bagus pun kan.. hehe.

Some of the health benefits of spirulina are:
-Fighting cancer
-Boosting immune system
-Normalizing Cholesterol
-Cushioning diabetes risks
-With no sugar or carbohydrates being present in the plant and a large mass of protein spirulina can boost in weight loss.
-Helps keeping the energy level very high in the organism.


Leaving you and myself with a good thought;

"Always Remember to take your Vitamins: 

Take your Vitamin A
for ACTION, 

Vitamin B for Belief, 

Vitamin C for Confidence,

Vitamin D for Discipline, 

Vitamin E for Enthusiasm!!"

-- Pablo

till then,
Dr undukunduk. :)

Comments

Popular Posts