What a day. Cucu Ukau bah ni!

I believe that God didn't give us much that we can bear.


many things happened these few days, and my life schedule which occurs to be monotonous has become more active and productive. After my UPTA - teaching assistant first assignment today. which i didn't expect to do anything at first, and i nearly give up you know. but after a few nights thought, i decided to not become the LOSER, who surrender before the battle.




You know how i want to become everything. From someone to somebody that know all the skills and knowledge in the world. I would like to taste all the ice cream and make and invent new flavour, and if God give me chances, i would like to sell and share it to the world!

oh, another thing,
the 2nd best thing after my presentation on water river front today to the student of TRP part 3 2012, which i would like to summarize it in conversation.

Girl : Hello, Elisa Marie?
me : ya saya.
Girl : saya ada call ke tadi?
me : ada. kenapa ya?
Girl : oh, saye nak confirmkan kehadiran anda.
me : oh, jadi2, nanti esok saya datang. eh cop, ni orang salon kan.
Girl : erk bukan, ni RTM.pasal audition.

i can fill the drum beat fast in my heart.

Girl : ok, nanti datang 4hb, 9am. Bilik berita angkasapuri.
me : ok2. :)

Lord, thanks for everything. Thanks for this chances. May use this talent to glorify Your Name.

and thank you for my fellow supporters. Love u :)



Let the research and practice begin.
http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-succeed-in-tv-presenter-auditions

Please pray for me.

love
undukunduk

Comments

Popular Posts