we Dusun , called it Ketuhalahan.. KOTOH.

haha.. ni barulah betul2 ketulahan. paling la, nah ambil ko, sakit mata.tapi memang ada cerita di sebalik ni.

it was Sunday, right after sending my cuzz pg Puncak Perdana.
ada sudah kawan mau bawa shopping!! yeh, nway, all the best for your journey ahead cuzz. :)
i went to my brother FB, and i saw this "Sore eye got 5 days MC" .
i know, i kindda OUT dated. berabis la, lama sudah orang lain post and comment, barulah tergerak hati mau tingu bah. ok what i watch from my brother post was the video to Haters

VIDEO 2: to haters ~ Nur Feetri ( sore eyes - 5 Days MC) ~oops i did it again~

then, menular la pigi tgk yang parody la,
Parody

lepas tu pigi la tengok yang real.
sore eyes - 5 Day MC ~ Nur Feetri

I did not drop any comment or lay any judgement. BETUL bah..:p my sister said it a scam, tapi sudah dii saya tengok.

anyhow, just yesterday, i woke up with a SORE eye, nah ambil ko. Orang Dusun bilang,

KETULAHAN.

bah, yalah. man nopo.

p/s, I been sleeping all day. that the only thing i can do. with only one eye functioning. I hope i can get full recovery sooner. Blame on the contact lens, no more cheap online contact lens.. hahah.. KOTOH.

Oh ya, to Nur Feetri, you are such a cute girl. If you feel comfortable doing that, its ok. Just be yourself. :)

love,
undukunduk

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts